More than ever, it’s important to stay connected and access information quickly. Your CalendarSpots account provides an overview of all your business’ appointments. Staff can also login on the go from an iPhone or iPad to view and update appointment information. However, they may prefer to see all their professional and personal appointments all in one calendar. This blog post explains how staff can sync their professional appointments to their iPhone or iPad by subscribing to the iCalendar URL.
What to do:
- Obtain the iCalendar URL you wish to subscribe to. It’s best to do this directly from your iPhone/iPad, or to email the URL to an e-mail account on your iPhone/iPad to make it easier to copy-paste the link.
- Copy the iCalendar URL to your clipboard on iPhone/iPad.
- On your iPhone/iPad, go to Settings
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account
- Tap Other
- Tap Add Subscribed Calendar
- Paste the iCalendar URL that you copied above into the Server text box
- Enter a description for the calendar in the Description text box (for example, “Business Name Appointments” or whatever information will help you remember which calendar you have subscribed to.
- Tap Next
- Tap Save