Do staff ever ask you for a list of their appointments for the day? We now have a way to send a daily automated email reminder to staff which includes a list of their appointments.
Here’s how it works:
- Automated email reminders can be set to go out either the day before (morning, afternoon or evening) or the day of (morning)
- The email will include the total number of appointments for the day as well as a PDF attachment
- The PDF is a list of the appointments with the day, time, service and client name
- You may choose to display the appointments in chronological order (time fo appointment) or by staff (Note: Only administrators, managers, receptionists and observers may receive the list of appointments for all employees)
- Workshops do not count towards the total number of appointments and are not listed in the PDF; this will be part of a future update
Who can enable staff reminders?
- Staff can opt to receive daily reminders for their own appointments by accessing My Profile
- Administrators can enable daily reminders for staff members by accessing the staff profiles under Settings-Staff